Student Visa Consultancy for Canada
- Find a school that’s right for you and apply
- Apply for a study permit as soon as possible
- Work while you study
- Help your spouse/partner work while you study
- Extend your visa or study permit as needed
- Get a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). With a PGWP, you can work for up to three years in Canada for almost any employer
- Get another type of work permit if you are not eligible for PGWP. Explore other types of work permits you could be eligible for.
- Help your spouse/partner keep working while you work
- With Canadian educational credentials and work experience, you’re a great candidate to apply to stay permanently. Check out your options:
- Express Entry (EE)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP)
- The time you spend in Canada as a student or temporary worker counts towards eventually applying to be a Canadian citizen
[Source: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Government of Canada. canada.ca/international-students]
Citizenship and Immigration Canada video:
- Diploma Course is of 2-3 years
- Bachelor Degree Course is of 4 years
- Post Graduate Diploma Course is of 1-2 years
- Master Degree Course is of 2 years
- IELTS Test Report. Higher scores given preference
- Unconditional offer letter
- Receipt of the fee paid
- Guaranteed Income Certificate (GIC)
- Receipt of Medical Confirmation
- All academic documents, visa fee receipt
- Details of family and income
- The annual cost involves tuition fee and living expenses. The annual tuition fee is approximately 15,000 CAD (Canadian Dollar). The annual living expenses is approximately 10,000 CAD. The annual total cost (tuition fee + living expenses) is approximately 25,000 CAD, which is approximately 14-15 lakhs INR.
- Students may undertake part-time work while studying.
- After their studies are complete, students may avail of Permanent Residency (PR) opportunities.
At every step, we provide all possible guidance to our students.
For your tomorrow, contact us today
To know more, tap on the underlined link of your interest:
Sahajanand Complex, Basement B-4, Office No. 8,
Behind Bhagwati Chambers, Near Swastik Char Rasta,
C. G. Road, Navrangpura, AHMEDABAD – 380009
Phones: 7485945839, 9831186769
Visit us any day or schedule a free personal consultation: