Disappointed you didn’t get the IELTS score you wanted?
It can be frustrating and disappointing when you don’t achieve the IELTS score you were hoping for. It can also be very tempting to rush into booking another IELTS test. But before you register for another test, save yourself further time and frustration by considering the friendly advice presented in the following video:
Video: IELTS Essentials from IDP: What to do if you didn’t get the IELTS score you need
– Join an English language teaching institution to study English language
– Use your IELTS test results to identify areas you can improve on
– Arrive at the most effective methods of IELTS test preparation
– Become familiar with the IELTS test format
– Understand the skills you need to achieve your desired IELTS band score
– Practise and improve your English skills
Remember, taking the time to understand IELTS test requirements and to improve your English will help you to achieve the IELTS band score you need.